Nov 13, 2011

Hong Kong 11.11.11 Postage Label Cover




Cover

Sobrescrito

Hong Kong

On 11 Nov 2011, I went to Kowloon Bay Post Office (KBY) to sent myself and my friends some Hong Kong 11.11.11 covers. The cover at top is a cover affixed with postage label printed by postal clerk at counter. It was cancelled with KBY-1 datestamp postmark.

Meanwhile, I also got the chance to use the self-service postal kiosk currently on trial at Kowloon Bay Post Office. The cover below is affixed with a postage label printed by self-service postal kiosk. I just dropped the cover to the assigned post box next to the self-service postal kiosk and did not have any expectation to the cancellation. To my surprise, Hong Kong Post used the IMC-11 datestamp postmark to cancel the cover. The cancellation is really very nice. I very much like it. Thank You very much to Hong Kong Post !

No comments:

Post a Comment